Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Love in My Mind



since a long days have passed yet i have those long memories.............yet i have those long truth ,yet i have those long wishes  and yet i have those  long pain....and yet i have those long hope.though days passes as it does,but it never passes normally for me,coz i have something that i miss everyday......i have some thing i pray would be mine everyday and i have something to live for everyday and  thats........................... ,,,waiting is all i can do now coz i loved,i missed,i wished for you.........every day i wonder if i can be forgived and if i can adore all the pain i have now coz i donno what i have done and i regret,its the cause i die everyday,i wish to survive everyday and i wish to wonder everyday if my angle would give me enough power to remain at a distance from you...the day kills me everyday and the night wont let me sleep.i die breathing without my love ,and i wish to die too without my love.plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........the pain you  have within and the pain i have in me is the cause of................................i know but what can i do rather than regreting.........the life is a misery without my love and i donnt want my life without my love........if i could sacrifice anything for you ,i would sacrifice my love and the god knows as well that i miss something that the god wanted himself....i miss you ...i missed your every single breathe, i miss the closeness,i miss the touch,i miss the laughs ,i miss the happiness i had,i miss your smile,i miss your happiness  when i was with you....... and i miss our love...........every single day is a pain for me dear coz i miss the day we had it together,i miss everything.........i miss th
e smile because you used to smile,i miss the touch because you touched,i miss the pain because you loved me and i miss myself because you used to miss me,struggle is all i can do for our love ,coz i was alwys wrong,coz you were right,coz your love was true and coz you were right ,i am in pain  dear,i am in tears and i am into you and now what i am is just for you,i understand now.......everything........your love your affoctionate and i understand you,my dear i now have come to understand myself......i pray that no lovers will be apart from one another from this day ,i pray that no boy repeats the mistake i committed and i pray that may every boy loves his girl,as  i love you now........my dear,,i can only do two things.....i can cry,and i can love you for ever,until i die ,until i take my last breathe and until,i see you happy for ever.............you are the one............that i miss alot.......and that you are  i want for ever................................sacrificing for you is all i want to do and missin you is all i am doin..........prayin for you  is a chance and i expect a hope deep hope ......stilll there"s  something i do ,i did and will be doin for ever.........TO LOVE YOU..........
alwys your dear
   DKLS_X                  
                                                                                                                                       
 Note: it’s written from Heart Language so do not bother about grammatical errors….

1 comment: